What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class…
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class every week that sequences the poses to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so that you don’t have to guess how it’s done.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Updates on classes and workshops
Clear Yoga now offers “in studio” and “online” classes.
How it will work?
- on-line classes will run concurrently with in-studio classes.
- masks will be required.
- bring your own props.
- sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- The studio will be cleaned after each class and hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- If you have remaining classes on your studio class card, they can be applied to your momoyoga account and used for “in-studio” classes. please email Jess once you have a momoyoga account to have your classes transferred to your momoyoga account
Upcoming workshops: sign up for these on the CLASSES or Events page
- Sunday May 16th 10am-12pm: Neck and Shoulders workshop with Jess.
- Sunday June 13th 10am-12pm : Support your pelvic floor. A workshop with Jess.
- July Intensive with Jess: Friday July 9- Sunday July 11. Three days of three hour classes. Details to come soon.
Thank you for signing up for classes, videos, and supporting Clear Yoga.
Recordings of past classes can be ordered from our Vimeo page here.
Below is a FREE meditation audio file: