Schedule changes and substitute teachers
Cher will be away until the beginning of March. Her classes will be covered by:
Thursday 12.30-1.30pm: Susan Tveekrem
Friday 12.30-2pm is cancelled until further notice.
Instead, Susan will teach a level 1/2 from 11.30-1pm on Fridays.
Sunday Meditation will be taught by Tricia Scott.
Chanting the Yoga Sutras with Leslie Freyberg
Thursdays: February 7th, March 14th, April 4th
from 11-11.30am directly after the level 2 class with Jess.
Please bring your copy of the Yoga sutras. Donation only.
Iyengar Yoga Structural Intensives: Specific work for your injuries and chronic aches and pains.
These cover the lower back, hips, knees, feet and ankles, neck and shoulders. 2019 series are available. Space available in Stability in the knees, neck and shoulder pain. Click here for details. email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Looking ahead into 2019
- Sunday February 3rd: Warm up with back bends with Jess.2-4.30pm.
- Sunday March 3rd: Back from India with Sheila Bunnell. 2-5pm. $45.
- Sunday March 17th: A day with Genny Kapuler.
- Sunday April 14: Ropes workshop with Tricia.
- Sunday May 19th: A day with Jarvis Chen.
- Sunday June 23rd: Support your pelvic floor from your roots: with Jess.
- Manouso Manos Workshop: July 26th-28th 2019. Registration begins January 2019.
- Sunday September 15th: Hugh Millard.
Emotional Stability Sequence by B.K.S. Iyengar will be practiced on the following Sundays from 2-4.30pm. $30. This class will be taught by Jess until Cher returns.
Sunday February 24th
Sunday May 26th
Sunday August 25th
Sunday December 1st