Schedule changes and substitute teachers
Jess will be travelling to Pune from December 3-19 to study with the Iyengar family and celebrate the centenary of BKS Iyengar. Her classes will be covered by Rose Alexander, Tricia Scott, Susan Tveekrem and Cher de Rossiter. Class on Monday December 3rd at 6pm is the only class that is cancelled while Jess is away. Jess will be back teaching the 9.30am class on Thursday December 20th.
Follow Jess’s trip to India here.
Emotional Stability Sequence by B.K.S. Iyengar
Sunday Dec 9th. 2-4.30pm.
Iyengar Yoga Structural Intensives: Specific work for your injuries and chronic aches and pains.
These cover the lower back, hips, knees, feet and ankles, neck and shoulders. 2019 series are available. Click here for details.
Sunday December 16th: Special BKS Iyengar 100th birthday class with Brooke Myers.
Looking ahead into 2019
- Sunday January 6th: Connect to your core with Jess: 2-4.30pm
- Sunday February 3rd: Warm with with back bends with Jess.2-4.30pm.
- Sunday March 3rd: Back from India with Sheila Bunnell. 2-5pm. $45.
- Sunday March 17th: A day with Genny Kapuler.
- Sunday April 14: Hugh Millard workshop.
- Sunday May 16th: A day with Jarvis Chen.
Manouso Manos Workshop
July 26th-28th 2019. Registration begins January 2019