Schedule changes due to COVID 19 – due to Governor Cuomo’s orders Clear Yoga is not currently open for classes. But we will begin on-line classes Monday March 30th. Details are on the schedule page….
Below is a meditation audio file:
- Genny Kapuler’s workshop on March 22nd is postponed to later this year. Those of you who have signed up for her workshop can contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund, or credit towards future workshops or class cards.
- If you have a class card, it will be on hold until we are able to re-open the studio for regular classes.
- If you have scheduled a private class, this class will be held on “Zoom” email Jess at email@example.com to set up, reschedule, or cancel a private class.
Iyengar Yoga Structural Intensives: Specific work for your injuries and chronic aches and pains. 2020 dates….THESE ARE POSTPONED FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS DUE TO COVID 19.
These cover lower back basics (January 13, 20, 27)), Hips: strength and mobility (March 16, 23, 30), Knees, feet and ankles ( April 20, 27, May 4) and Relief from Neck and Shoulder pain(May 11, 18, June 1). Click here for details. email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. THESE SESSIONS ARE NOW FULL. Dates for the summer sessions will be up soon.
Looking ahead into 2020…
- Sunday March 22nd: A day with Genny Kapuler. Postponed.
- Sunday April 5th: Ayurveda for Spring with Ami Jayaprada Hirschstein. $35.
- Peter Scott. May 1-3 2020. $250. THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW CANCELLED.
- Sunday June 7th: Healthy hips with Jess. $40.
- Summer Intensive with Jess: July 17-19th. $180.
- Sunday August 16th: A day with Jarvis Chen.
- Sunday September 13th: A workshop with Lucienne Vidah.
- Fall Intensive with Jess: November 6-8th. $180.