Updates on classes and workshops
Jess may begin teaching some “in-studio” classes beginning Monday November 30th. Numbers are rising in Dutchess county. Always check to see if your class is running.
It is not without concern; questions arise – will anyone come back? will they be safe? will the restrictions placed on “in studio” classes take away from the experience of practice? I don’t know the answer to these questions…But, it is the next step to take, and it will be taken carefully……thank you for your patience and understanding.
How it will work?
- on-line classes will run concurrently with in-studio classes.
- masks will be required.
- bring your own props or rent a prop kit on a monthly basis that can be left at the studio with your name on it.
- sign up on momoyoga will be required for all in-studio classes. No walk-ins please.
- registration for in studio classes will be one class at a time. You will reserve your in-studio spot, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- only 4 people are permitted into the studio for class to a designated space.
- wait outside the studio and one person at a time will be allowed to enter the studio.
- answer and sign travel/covid related questions.
- receive a no-contact temperature screening.
- The studio will be cleaned after each class and hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- Zoom classes will be $15 (pranayama remains at $10) and in studio classes will be $18.
- If you have remaining classes on your studio class card, they can be applied to your momoyoga account and used for “in-studio” classes. please email Jess once you have a momoyoga account to have your classes transferred to your momoyoga account
I will send another email out November 20th with the schedule for “in studio” classes
- Sunday December 13th: BKS Iyengar Birthday Celebration workshop taught by Jess.
- Sunday January 3rd: Connect to your Core with Jess. 2-4.30pm. $30
Thank you for signing up for our classes, our videos, and supporting our studio.
Recordings of past classes can be ordered from our Vimeo page here.
Below is a meditation audio file: