Clear Yoga will be closed for classes in the studio until September. We are offering a modified schedule of online classes. Thank you for signing up for our classes and supporting our studio.
The times on our schedule are on “New York” (EST) Time.
It’s easy to sign up…a few clicks and you’re on…
These classes will be conducted through the Zoom online platform that you will need to download to your phone, tablet or computer prior to the class. Click here for more information on how to use zoom.
There are three ways to sign up for online classes:
1. Sign up using paypal or your credit card.
2. Using your class card. Prices and options below.
3. If you don’t use paypal: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for other options.
After paying for your class you will be sent an email with a web link to join the class. This email is sent out the evening before the class. If you have not received your email invite contact Jess or Tricia or Susan ASAP and they will re-send the invitation.
The invitations sent will be for you only. They cannot and should not be forwarded or copied or shared for security reasons, yours and ours.
Email Jess if you need more information about her classes.
Email Tricia if you need more information about her classes.
Email Susan if you need more information about her classes AND email her directly to sign up for her classes ONLY.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class on-line?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class every week that sequences the poses to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so that you don’t have to guess how it’s done.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
- We recognize that this situation has affected everybody’s pocketbook. We aim to keep the prices as low as we can and appreciate you helping us keep our studio afloat. Please know that NO-ONE is turned away due to lack of funds. If you cannot afford the prices listed please email Jess at email@example.com.
- Sign ups over email or from the website, that are made less than an hour before class will not be entered.
- We all have different connectivity over Wifi. Please note that Clear Yoga will not give refunds for classes you have signed up for, where your connection has cut out.
- Classes will be adjusted for minimal props. It is recommended that you set up an environment in your home with an open space and your mat, some blankets, and a block and belt. If you don’t have props, there will be suggested modifications made. Furniture is always a great prop.
A yoga practice space is a neutral place: where, for the duration of our practice, we can untether ourselves from the world around us and our attachments. We are all accommodating different situations in our home practice space as best we can. However, while we are in our own space, participating in an on-line class is a public event. Please refrain from any political statements, logos of ANY KIND within view of other students on the screen.
- Please dress appropriately: plain t-shirt and leggings or shorts. A plain t-shirt is best for the teacher to see you more clearly.
- Some of you have asked if you can donate to Clear Yoga so that students who cannot afford to pay can take a class. Thank you for your kindness. You can donate here:
Class card options
Intro Class: For beginners (strength and foundational work)
Level I: Basics (strength building)
Level II: Intermediate class (strength and flexibility)
Level III: Advanced practice
* suitable modifications can be made for pregnancy
Class cards options for 90 minute classes
20 class card:$310 (valid for 6 months)
10 class card: $150 (valid for 3 months)
Class card options for 75 minute classes
5 classes: $60 (valid for 1 month)
10 classes: $120 (valid for 2 months)
10 class for pranayama on Wednesday mornings at 8am: $80
Class cards cannot be shared among friends. A spouse or partner may share a card but the card will be valid for the time period set for that number of classes. (e.g. a 20 class card divided between two people will be valid for 3 months NOT 6 months). Class cards are to be used up during a set time period. Classes not used up cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. There are no refunds for class cards.
One hour private class: $130. Teachers at Clear Yoga accept cash or check for private classes. Please contact Clear Yoga at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on a private class.