Saturday March 28th
Understanding Inversions with Matt Dreyfus.
$40 in advance. $50 on the day.
Inverted postures are central to the practice of asana as taught by BKS Iyengar. They facilitate improved circulation and breathing as well as concentration and mental serenity. Learn the preparatory postures and actions which support the practice of Sirsasana (head balance) and Sarvangasana (shoulder balance) to bring about a gratifying and healthy practice of these postures.
level 1/2 and up. Inversions will be practiced.
Saturday April 11th
An afternoon with Genny Kapular
Workshop payment policy
Your place at one of our workshops will be confirmed when paid in full only. Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to the workshop will result in 30% of the cost of the workshop being returned in the form of credit. Earlier cancellation will result in credit for future class cards or workshops. Thank you for your understanding.
July 24-26th 2015.
Manouso Manos is recognized in the international Iyengar Yoga community as one of the most capable teachers in the world. He brings 40 years of studying with BKS Iyengar directly and holds one of two Advanced Senior Certificates given by BKS Iyengar. Due to the popularity he holds as a teacher the workshop will take place on the Bard College Campus, Campus Center, in Annandale New York. You will be required to bring your own props: 3 blankets, blocks, belt, mat and bolster if you need one.
To sign up for this workshop you must first email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are eligible to attend only if you have the following criteria.
– Consistent and regular study with a certified Iyengar Yoga teacher for minimally 6 months (one year preferred). You will be asked for the name of your teacher. Non Iyengar Yoga practitioners are not permitted to attend this workshop.
– Your spot will be kept once you have paid. The amount will be posted soon. Payable by check only and mailed to: Clear Yoga, suite 17b, 6423 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. You cannot pay on line.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Saturday Special classes
- Classes are focused on particular areas
- Work on a specific area with close guidance *
- Learn how to modify or work poses to support and strengthen your focus area in your ongoing practice*
No more than 6 people for 90 minutes on a focused topic. $40 per class.
No classes scheduled at this time.
Sign up at the studio or send an email to email@example.com to book your spot. Minimum 48 hour cancellation please.
$40 per class
*These classes are not “therapeutic” classes. I am not qualified to teach Iyengar therapeutics at my level of certification.
Contact Clear Yoga at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased your gift card. Include in your email the paypal receipt for your purchase, the person intended to receive the gift, their contact information – email or mailing address. Clear Yoga will mail a gift card, or an email gift card. Please let us know which you would like to send.
One class $20
Five classes $95
Ten classes $170