Sunday February 1st
A day with Senior teacher Joan White.
This will be Joan’s 4th year coming to teach at Clear Yoga. Joan has studied and practiced Iyengar Yoga for over 30 years and travels to India annually to study with the Iyengar Family. Joan brings knowledge, understanding and expertise to her classes. It is an opportunity not to be missed.
10am-1pm and 2.30-4.30pm. $100. Level 1 and up.
Morning session only $65
Whole Day $100
Sunday March 14th
An afternoon with Genny Kapular
Workshop payment policy
Your place at one of our workshops will be confirmed when paid in full only. Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to the workshop will result in 30% of the cost of the workshop being returned in the form of credit. Earlier cancellation will result in credit for future class cards or workshops. Thank you for your understanding.
July 24-26th 2015.
Manouso Manos is recognized in the international Iyengar Yoga community as one of the most capable teachers in the world. He brings 40 years of studying with BKS Iyengar directly and holds one of two Advanced Senior Certificates given by BKS Iyengar. Due to the popularity he holds as a teacher the workshop will take place on the Bard College Campus, Campus Center, in Annandale New York. You will be required to bring your own props: 3 blankets, blocks, belt, mat and bolster if you need one.
To sign up for this workshop you must first email email@example.com
You are eligible to attend only if you have the following criteria.
– Consistent and regular study with a certified Iyengar Yoga teacher for minimally 6 months (one year preferred). You will be asked for the name of your teacher. Non Iyengar Yoga practitioners are not permitted to attend this workshop.
– Your spot will be kept once you have paid. The amount will be posted soon. Payable by check only and mailed to: Clear Yoga, suite 17b, 6423 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. You cannot pay on line.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Saturday Special classes
- Classes are focused on particular areas
- Work on a specific area with close guidance *
- Learn how to modify or work poses to support and strengthen your focus area in your ongoing practice*
No more than 6 people for 90 minutes on a focused topic. $40 per class.
No classes scheduled at this time.
Sign up at the studio or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot. Minimum 48 hour cancellation please.
$40 per class
*These classes are not “therapeutic” classes. I am not qualified to teach Iyengar therapeutics at my level of certification.
Contact Clear Yoga at email@example.com once you have purchased your gift card. Include in your email the paypal receipt for your purchase, the person intended to receive the gift, their contact information – email or mailing address. Clear Yoga will mail a gift card, or an email gift card. Please let us know which you would like to send.
One class $20
Five classes $95
Ten classes $170