What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class…
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class every week that sequences the poses to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so that you don’t have to guess how it’s done.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Updates on classes and workshops
Clear Yoga now offers “in studio” and “online” classes. WELCOME BACK !!!
How it will work?
We are still taking care of our yoga community and numbers in the studio are restricted. There is a maximum number permitted in the studio for a class.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT DROP IN TO A STUDIO CLASS WITHOUT BOOKING YOUR SPOT using your momoyoga account…..if you arrive without a booking, there may not be room for you.
- Jess’s on-line classes will run concurrently with in-studio classes.
- In compliance with CDC guidelines, you do not need to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated.
- Props: Bring your own, or use studio props at your own risk. Mats, blocks and chairs will be sanitized after each use. Blankets, belts and bolsters will not.
- sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- Limited numbers in the studio.
- The studio will be cleaned after each class and hand sanitizer is available.
Upcoming workshops: sign up for these on the CLASSES or Events page
- July Intensive with Jess: Saturday July 10- Sunday July 11. See Events page or sign up using your MOMOYOGA account.
- Sunday August 15th: 10am-12pm. Healthy Knees with Jess.
Thank you for signing up for classes, videos, and supporting Clear Yoga.
Recordings of past classes can be ordered from our Vimeo page here.
Below is a FREE meditation audio file: