Here is the schedule of in studio and online classes. It’s easy to sign up..a few clicks and you are back with your yoga community. Sign up for ALL classes can only be done using Momoyoga.
Thank you for signing up and supporting our studio.
How to sign up?
- Click “Book Now” on the class you would like to attend, and you will be asked to create a Momoyoga account which you will use to buy class passes and receive class reminders. You only have to create an account once. Afterwards, it will be quick and easy to book classes as your information will be registered.
- You can also buy a drop in class for $12 (75 minutes) or $15 (90 minutes) or 10 class cards where you can keep track of your classes.
If you buy a class card please be sure to ALSO book the class you want to attend otherwise you will not receive an invitation.
3.. You can create an account here.
Those of you who still have class cards can email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for classes.
Recordings of past classes can be purchased on our Vimeo page here.
The times on our schedule are on “New York” (EST) Time.
Online classes will be conducted through the Zoom online platform that you will need to download to your phone, tablet or computer prior to the class. Click here for more information on how to use zoom.
After registering for a class you will be sent an email with a web link to join the class. This email is sent out 30 minutes before the class. If you have not received your email invite contact Jess or Tricia or Susan ASAP and they will re-send the invitation.
The invitations sent will be for you only. They cannot and should not be forwarded or copied or shared for security reasons, yours and ours.
Email Jess if you need more information about her classes.
Email Tricia if you need more information about her classes.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class on-line?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class every week that sequences the poses to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so that you don’t have to guess how it’s done.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
- We recognize that this situation has affected everybody’s pocketbook. We aim to keep the prices as low as we can and appreciate you helping us keep our studio afloat. Please know that NO-ONE is turned away due to lack of funds. If you cannot afford the prices listed please email Jess at email@example.com.
- Sign ups over email or from the website, that are made less than an hour before class will not be entered.
- We all have different connectivity over Wifi. Please note that Clear Yoga will not give refunds for classes you have signed up for, where your connection has cut out. Class recordings are available.
- Classes will be adjusted for minimal props. It is recommended that you set up an environment in your home with an open space and your mat, some blankets, and a block and belt. If you don’t have props, there will be suggested modifications made. Furniture is always a great prop.
A yoga practice space is a neutral place: where, for the duration of our practice, we can untether ourselves from the world around us and our attachments. We are all accommodating different situations in our home practice space as best we can. However, while we are in our own space, participating in an on-line class is a public event. Please refrain from any political statements, logos of ANY KIND within view of other students on the screen.
- Please dress appropriately: plain t-shirt and leggings or shorts. A plain t-shirt is best for the teacher to see you more clearly.
- Some of you have asked if you can donate to Clear Yoga so that students who cannot afford to pay can take a class. Thank you for your kindness. You can donate here:
$75 for 5 classes
10 class card $150