It’s easy to sign up..a few clicks and you’re there.
We are still taking care of our yoga community and numbers in the studio are restricted. There is a maximum number of 10 permitted in person for Jess’s classes only.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT DROP IN TO A STUDIO CLASS WITHOUT BOOKING YOUR SPOT using your momoyoga account…..if you arrive without a booking, there may not be a space for you, and you will have to take a class at another time.
It’s important to choose the right level for you so you can learn safely and methodically.
Beginners (strength and foundational work. Designed for new students to Iyengar Yoga)*
Level I: Basics (strength building, preparation for shoulderstand*)
Level I/II: Basics/Intermediate: Strength, flexibility, preparation for headstand*
Level II: Intermediate (it is assumed you have a strong practice of inversions)*
Level II/III: Advanced (please email Jess at email@example.com to attend this class)
* suitable modifications can be made for pregnancy
- Click “Book Now” on the class you would like to attend, and you will be asked to create a Momoyoga account which you will use to buy class passes and receive class reminders. You only have to create an account once. Afterwards, it will be quick and easy to book classes as your information will be registered.
If you buy a class card please be sure to ALSO book the class you want to attend otherwise you will not receive an invitation or a confirmation for your In studio booking.
2. You can create an account here.
Recordings of past classes can be purchased on our Vimeo page here.
The times on our schedule are on “New York” (EST) Time.
For Online classes: After registering for a class you will be sent an email with a web link to join the class. This email is sent out 30 minutes before the class. If you have not received your email invite contact Jess , Sheila or Susan ASAP and they will re-send the invitation.
For In person classes: Sign up and receive a booking confirmation. Numbers are limited to 10 people per class. No refunds given for no-shows.
No masks required if you are fully vaccinated.
Props: Bring your own, or use studio props at your own risk. Mats, blocks and chairs will be sanitized after each use. Blankets, belts and bolsters will not.
- We recognize that this situation has affected everybody’s pocketbook. We aim to keep the prices as low as we can and appreciate you helping us keep our studio afloat. Please know that NO-ONE is turned away due to lack of funds. If you cannot afford the prices listed please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that Clear Yoga will not give refunds for classes you have signed up for, where your Wifi connection has cut out. Class recordings are available.
- Please refrain from any political statements, logos of ANY KIND within view of other students on the screen and in the studio.
- Please dress appropriately: plain t-shirt and leggings or shorts. A plain t-shirt is best for the teacher to see you more clearly.
- Some of you have asked if you can donate to Clear Yoga so that students who cannot afford to pay can take a class. Thank you for your kindness. You can donate here:
Gift cards: Email Jess at email@example.com to arrange your gift card. Jess will send you either a paypal or venmo request for payment. Your gift can be sent via an e-gift card, or a gift card mailed through the post.
Your options for gifts are:
$18 for a single class (In studio). $15 single class online.
$90 for 5 classes (In studio) . $75 for 5 classes online.
$180 for 1o classes (In studio). $150 for 10 classes online.
10 class card $150