It’s easy to sign up..a few clicks.
How to sign up?
- Click “Book Now” on the class you would like to attend, and you will be asked to create a Momoyoga account which you will use to buy class passes and receive class reminders. You only have to create an account once. Afterwards, it will be quick and easy to book classes as your information will be registered.
If you buy a class card please be sure to ALSO book the class you want to attend otherwise you will not receive an invitation.
2. You can create an account here.
Recordings of past classes can be purchased on our Vimeo page here.
The times on our schedule are on “New York” (EST) Time.
Online classes will be conducted through the Zoom online platform that you will need to download to your phone, tablet or computer prior to the class. Click here for more information on how to use zoom.
After registering for a class you will be sent an email with a web link to join the class. This email is sent out 30 minutes before the class. If you have not received your email invite contact Jess , Sheila or Susan ASAP and they will re-send the invitation.
- We recognize that this situation has affected everybody’s pocketbook. We aim to keep the prices as low as we can and appreciate you helping us keep our studio afloat. Please know that NO-ONE is turned away due to lack of funds. If you cannot afford the prices listed please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign ups over email or from the website, that are made less than an hour before class will not be entered.
- We all have different connectivity over Wifi. Please note that Clear Yoga will not give refunds for classes you have signed up for, where your connection has cut out. Class recordings are available.
- Classes will be adjusted for minimal props. It is recommended that you set up an environment in your home with an open space and your mat, some blankets, and a block and belt. If you don’t have props, there will be suggested modifications made. Furniture is always a great prop.
A yoga practice space is a neutral place: where, for the duration of our practice, we can untether ourselves from the world around us and our attachments. We are all accommodating different situations in our home practice space as best we can. However, while we are in our own space, participating in an on-line class is a public event. Please refrain from any political statements, logos of ANY KIND within view of other students on the screen.
- Please dress appropriately: plain t-shirt and leggings or shorts. A plain t-shirt is best for the teacher to see you more clearly.
- Some of you have asked if you can donate to Clear Yoga so that students who cannot afford to pay can take a class. Thank you for your kindness. You can donate here:
$75 for 5 classes
10 class card $150