Updates on classes and workshops
Clear Yoga now offers “in studio” and “online” classes. These are hybrid classes with students online and in the studio.. Always check to see if your “in studio” class is running as circumstances regarding Covid19 may change.
How it will work?
- on-line classes will run concurrently with in-studio classes.
- masks will be required.
- bring your own props or usea prop kit that stays at the studio with your name on it.
- sign up on momoyoga will be required for all in-studio classes. No walk-ins available.
- You will reserve your in-studio spot, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- 4 people are permitted into the studio for class to a designated space.
- wait outside the studio and one person at a time will be allowed to enter the studio.
- answer and sign travel/covid related questions.
- receive a no-contact temperature screening.
- The studio will be cleaned after each class and hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- Zoom classes will be $15 (pranayama remains at $10) and in studio classes will be $18.
- If you have remaining classes on your studio class card, they can be applied to your momoyoga account and used for “in-studio” classes. please email Jess once you have a momoyoga account to have your classes transferred to your momoyoga account
Upcoming workshops: sign up for these on the CLASSES or Events page
- Sunday April 11th: 10am-12pm. Lower Back Basics workshop with Jess.
- Earth Day Celebration Sunday April 25th 11am-12pm: 108 Sun Salutation. DONATION CLASS ONLY ( sign up online to attend either on-line or in the studio.)
- Sunday May 16th 10am-12pm: Neck and Shoulders workshop with Jess.
- Sunday June 13th 10am-12pm : Support your pelvic floor. A workshop with Jess.
Thank you for signing up for our classes, our videos, and supporting our studio.
Recordings of past classes can be ordered from our Vimeo page here.
Below is a meditation audio file: