Updates on classes and workshops
Beginning Monday November 30th Jess will begin “in-studio” classes. These are hybrid classes with students online and in the studio.. Always check to see if your “in studio” class is running as circumstances regarding Covid change.
How it will work?
- on-line classes will run concurrently with in-studio classes.
- masks will be required.
- bring your own props or rent a prop kit on a monthly basis that can be left at the studio with your name on it.
- sign up on momoyoga will be required for all in-studio classes. No walk-ins please.
- registration for in studio classes will be one class at a time. You will reserve your in-studio spot, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- only 4 people are permitted into the studio for class to a designated space.
- wait outside the studio and one person at a time will be allowed to enter the studio.
- answer and sign travel/covid related questions.
- receive a no-contact temperature screening.
- The studio will be cleaned after each class and hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- Zoom classes will be $15 (pranayama remains at $10) and in studio classes will be $18.
- If you have remaining classes on your studio class card, they can be applied to your momoyoga account and used for “in-studio” classes. please email Jess once you have a momoyoga account to have your classes transferred to your momoyoga account
Upcoming workshops: sign up for these on the CLASSES page
- Sunday February 14th: Back bends with Jess. 2-4.30pm
- Sunday March 14th: Twists with Jess. 2-4.30pm
Thank you for signing up for our classes, our videos, and supporting our studio.
Recordings of past classes can be ordered from our Vimeo page here.
Below is a meditation audio file: