Clear Yoga has moved to Stone Ridge Healing Arts, 3457 Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY 12484
- Jess’s classes are hybrid: in-studio and online.
- Masks are optional.
- Covid vaccines are required.
- Sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- Limited number of students in the studio per class.
- The studio is cleaned after each class, air filters operate continuously, and hand sanitizer is available.
- Yoga Therapy class every Tuesday 4-5.30pm. Sign up in 4 week sessions. IN PERSON only.
- September 25th: The Essence of Twists.
- October 2nd: Keep moving your hips. (Sheffield Yoga Center, MA)
- October 23: Shoulder rehab and arm strength
- November 13: A practice for abdominal health
- December 11: B.K.S. Iyengar Birthday celebration class
- Menla 2023: April 14-16, 2023
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class focus every week to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation across a wide range of movements.
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so you can practice safely.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Body Scan Meditation:
classes your way…
reflections from the practice…
Jess teaches with such clarity and understanding that each class offers a really inspiring way forward. Because classes are taught at graduated levels my progress feels safe and systematic. In all my years of practice, this is, without a doubt, the finest teaching I have been lucky enough to experience.”Ann R
Jess’s expertise as a teacher par excellence comes not only from the succession of great teachers who have taught her, and continue to inspire her, but also from Jess’s own inexhaustible love of learning. Every class with her is an adventure which is challenging and transforming… Every Class!!”L.F.
Even as a seasoned practitioner I learn something in every class. The sequences she teaches are challenging, yet clear and accessible. Jess weaves the yoga philosophy into her classes ( which I love !) so I am challenged both physically and mentally.”L.M.