Recorded classes on Vimeo
Create your own schedule
with our selection of over
247 recorded class videos.
Clear Yoga has moved from Rhinebeck to Stone Ridge Healing Arts.
July and August: Online classes continue through June and July with Sheila and Susan.
How to keep up your practice with Jess while she is away:
Practice Jess’s vimeo videos in July and August. Click the video button and choose from 240 classes. Choose your level, pick a month, pick an area of study – there is a rich resource of practice material.
Jess will teach online in August and in person and online in September.
For Online and In studio classes:
Click “Book now” for the class you would like to attend. Create a Momoyoga account and book your class. You only have to create an account once. Afterwards, it will be quick and easy to book classes as your information will be saved.
It’s important to choose the right level for you so you can learn safely and methodically:
Beginners: 60 minutes (strength and foundational work. Designed for new students to Iyengar Yoga)*
Level I: 75 minutes. Basics (strength building, preparation for shoulderstand*)
Level I/II: 90 minutes. Basics/Intermediate (Strength, flexibility, preparation for headstand)*
Level II: 90 minutes. Intermediate (Inversion and backbend practice)*
Level II/III: 90 minutes. Upper Intermediate practice.(inversion and backbend practice)*
*suitable modifications can be made for pregnancy
Online classes: After registering for a class you will be sent an email with a web link to join the class. This email is sent out 30 minutes before the class. If you have not received your email invite contact Jess , Sheila or Susan ASAP and they will re-send the invitation.
Studio classes: Sign up and receive a booking confirmation. Numbers are limited to 8 people per class. No refunds given for no-shows.
We ask that you be fully vaccinated to take class in the studio. Please bring proof of vaccine.
Props: We provide props, but you are welcome to bring your own.
The times on the schedule are New York (EST) Time.
We also offer private, small group and therapeutic classes. Contact Jess at email@example.com for information.
- Some of you have asked if you can donate to Clear Yoga so that students who cannot afford to pay can take a class. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. You can donate here:
- Please know that NO-ONE is turned away due to lack of funds. If you cannot afford the prices listed please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that Clear Yoga will not give refunds for classes you have signed up for, where your Wifi connection has cut out. Class recordings are available.
- Please refrain from any political statements, logos of ANY KIND within view of other students on the screen and in the studio.
- Please dress appropriately: plain t-shirt and leggings or shorts. A light colored plain t-shirt is best for the teacher to see you more clearly
Gift cards: Email Jess at email@example.com to arrange your gift card. Jess will send you either a paypal or venmo request for payment. Your gift can be sent via an e-gift card, or a gift card mailed through the post.
Your options for gifts are:
$20 for a single class (In studio). $16 single class online.
$100 for 5 classes (In studio) . $80 for 5 classes online.
$150 for a one hour private class with Jess online or in studio.